What are Black Dwarfs?
My problem was that I needed to find out what black dwarfs are
I got my Important information online (Google)
I decided google because it has good information, and images
To understand black dwarfs better we have to see the life of a star.
1. Protostar: A very young star gathering mass from a molecular cloud. It warms up as the gas molecules collide until eventually, it begins to shine.
2. Main-Sequence Star: A stars “main sequence” stage is the main part of its life. During this stage it burns through the fuel supply in its hot core, and it shines steadily
3. Red Giant: After a few billion years, a small star like the sun goes through changes that allow it to keep shining. It gets much brighter, swells in size, and turns red.
4. Planetary Nebula: Eventually, a red giant becomes unstable and puffs off its outer layers into a glowing gas bubble called a planetary nebula.
5. White Dwarf: The Earth-sized core of a red giant survives. It cannot make any more energy, but it still shines because Its surface is extremely hot.
Conclusion (Also In the Conclusion box)