An Experiment to show how soap helps in removing dirt, oil and fights germs
No video provided
How does soap fights germs?
I used the following method for my project.
1. I did background research and developed a problem question
2. I physically did the experiment using all the materials needed
3. I noted the observations that how soap reacted to the food colours in the milk
1. About 150ML of milk in the plate.
2. Around 3 drops of food colours in the milk.
3. 1 drop of dish soap on the Q-tip.
It took about 2 seconds for the food colours to spread apart.
My experiment was to show how soap helps to remove oil, fats, or other germs. This experiment was successful and showed how soap magically spread out the food colors the same way it can remove dirt, oil, germs, etc from our hands/body.
Science Experiment: How Soap Fights Germs (Part 2) - YouTube (Channel name is “(The Weather Channel.)”
How to Write a Hypothesis of Magic Milk for 5th Grade (sciencing.com) (This is the website.)
My parents helped me come up with some ideas and they helped me if I was struggling on something.